Wire fraud cases are on the rise; and buyers are being bilked out of hundreds of thousands of dollars. Criminals use sophisticated software to hack email accounts and look for keywords that indicate a transaction is in progress. Florida Realtors has added a Wire Fraud Prevention notice to the forms library to assist you in working with buyers to help them understand the danger of fraudulent wiring instructions.
Click here to access the Wire Fraud Notice Form. (You will need to login to Form Simplicity.)
Pasco County National Flood Insurance Program
Click here for detailed information.
- Important Phone Numbers & Websites
- My Florida Regional MLS
- Florida REALTORS®
- National Association of REALTORS®
- YPN (Young Professionals Network)
- Help & Support
- Links to County Appraiser & County Permitting Websites
- Market Statistics
- WPBOR Facebook Page
- Florida DBPR
- RPR (Realtors® Property Resource)
- Florida Realtors® PAC